History of Calvary Place

History

The Heritage Benevolent Association of Manitoba Inc. was registered with the  Manitoba Government in 1982, as an initial step toward involvement in services to seniors.  In 1998, the officers of the Heritage Benevolent Association became aware of the intention of the Health Department to proceed with plans for a 100-bed facility at 1325 Erin Street.  In January of 2000, Calvary Place opened its doors and has committed itself to providing a safe haven for our residents.